Monday, August 13, 2012

Restaurant Conversation

My twins crack me up!  They are 3 1/2 and I love how well they play together.  Right now they are playing Restaurant and this is a conversation that is currently going on:

Baby B: Is this a French Restaurant?

Baby A: No, this is a Chinese Restaurant.

Baby B: Okay,  I will have spaghetti and meatballs.

Baby A: We have that.  But, I am not a food cooker.  I am food server.  I bring the food for lunch and dinner.  Not breakfast.  This is a Stinky Cafe. (I'm not sure if that is the name of the restaurant as the play currently does not stink!)

Baby B: Sounds great! Come with me, I have your new menu.


Baby A has now abandoned this game and moved on to cars.  Baby B is now the hostess and answering calls for reservations on her sister's MP3 player.  Her new menu is the book "Harry the Dirty Dog".  No wonder it is a Stinky Cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment