Monday, October 22, 2012

Guess How Much I Love You

Yesterday morning one of the twins asked me the best question.  I still get a little teary eyed thinking of it.  We were cuddling in the big bed and my 3 1/2 year old son asked: "Mama, why do you love us so much?"  He then went on to list all of the names of his siblings and said, "you really love us all so, so, much."  Not only was this sweet and adorable and melted my heart, but it validates everything that I believe in as a mom, everything I do each day.  My children are loved, they feel loved and they know that they are loved.

What are some things that you do to show your children that you love them?  Do you leave notes or pictures in their lunch boxes? Does the room fairy come to visit while they are at school? (This is a great fairy that I need capture - she cleans my kids rooms "sometimes" while they are at school!)

Happy Monday - hope you have a great day and a great week.  Please be sure to check out the Multiples Monday posts at Capri+Three!

multiples monday with capri +3

http://www.multiples-mom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment