Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Super Summer Salsa!

This is a quick & easy recipe that I just had to share!  My kids have been devouring it since the weekend.  Yesterday they had two bowls and they just asked me to make it now for their morning snack.  Best part about it, kids can make it (with supervision, of course) themselves.  No cooking is required!

Take your salsa and pour it in a bowl.  I really like the Great Value Brand All Natural Salsa with white corn & black beans.  It does have the extra veggies in it and the big chunks of tomato.  Add to your salsa a handful of shredded cheddar cheese and about 3 tablespoons of ranch dressing. Mix together and serve.  I know it sounds questionable, and the coloring of it is a little off.  But my kids love it and can't get enough!  I serve it with plain tortilla chips.

Please let me know if you give this a try and what your kids think of it!  Also, please share any favorite summer dip recipes!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment