Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Anxiety Attack!

In 48 hours, I will be in the Big Easy!  Hopefully sitting somewhere in the French Quarter sipping a world famous cocktail.

My husband and I are going away for a long weekend sans kids to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary.  Ten years is a really, really long time!  This is the first time we are going away without all four kids.  I am very anxious.  Yes, I know the kids will be fine and that they are excited that their Aunt is coming to watch them.  Yes, I know that my sister has a brain and will be able to figure out the little things that I am worrying about (like where the rain coats are, will my son be warm enough at the bus stop, will dinner be made on time, will their library books and snacks get packed in their back packs, etc, etc.).  I am up to 9 typed pages of instructions for my sister.  I know and she knows that I have everything covered! I also know that this will be a really great experience - for my husband and I, for my kids and for my sister.  So, the million dollar question is.....why can't I relax about it?  As my one friend would say, I've got agita!


Hope you have a great day!  Go Vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment